2009/08/18

Portfolio Update

Dear reader,
let's go to check my Portfolio.

As you could see looking at the new attachments, I brought home some new gain on my workability. At that time I had a view regarding a likely uptrend and my stop profit levels were put following my trading system, forasmuch as I couldn't hit those on the nail. Only the M.T. ( Majestic Traders ) can guess the perfect bottom and top in an uptrend (vice versa for downtrend of course). I was a little bit surprise on the last extension of the bull market started on the middle of July. So I decided to stay at the window before entering with some short position. I'm investing, and the risk-reward is my landmark on this time, overall because I don't have as much time as I 'd like.
Before showing you the new Portfolio some notes to clarify my activity :
1) I have been stopped at the beginnig of April in the Gold position cause my stop loss set off ;
2) ANZ the last to be closed (end of July) automatically too ;
3) I did not open any position on Bond Market, cause the only one that make sense was on the Corporate Bond but it was too risky for me and I'm still a little bit worried regarding Interest Rates ;
4) Totally surprise on the Big movement of Nz Dollar, particularly against the Euro (23%) ;
5) Today my first Short has been placed, using Ultrashort ETF ;
The reversal so far is just a small amount, because there are some points on this market that are not really clear to me. I need some more confirmation. Not on Price but on Time. August is not a Set Up for my trading system. I need to deepen this.

Ok, that's it !!
Update soon.
Bye

No comments: