2009/03/20

Let's try !!!



Welcome back bull market !
Maybe not for long time, but welcome back.
I think we touched a bottom quite important in these weeks.
I know, it's not only my opinion, but I have to say that I agree with those have this idea.
Why ?
Because of fundamental view and overall technical analysis view.
You should know it.
I'm a fun of T.A. , and as you can see in this blog, I'm try to prove it.
So looking at my new portfolio check what has changed :
1) close all the previous short position against NZ Dollar because I reckon we will see some improvement in it next months ;
2) open a new long position AUD/USD because I believe in a new commodities rally and Aud (like Cad) is the right currency to ride this new wave ;
3) Long on NZ Index as part of my new Market interpretation ;
4) bought ANZ and FLETCHER BUILDING because leader of two sectors I am a fun of now ;
5) Again on favour of GOLD (reasonably the best option against Iper-Inflation so far) ;
It's all for today.
Sorry for my rush, but I have thousand and thousand things to do, and no spare time.
It's easily shown on these 5 points above which is my broad view of the financial markets nowadays.
I'll try to keep updated my portfolio more frequently.

Bye

No comments: