2008/09/30

Portfolio Updated (30 Sep, 2008)


Summary :
1) I've been get out in some position with a lost only on Air New Zealand because the others were cover with a stop loss;
2) I didn't open a short position on the NZ50 Index because of the American Bailout. I was worried about the volatility;
3) My commodities portfolio consist of only GOLD (it's the only commodities I bought in the last 5 years and it's likely to be the only one also for the future);
4) Cash for now is my significant position;
5) Currencies remain the only "equity" position open;

This is a easy portfolio that everyone can build and follow.
This is my personal view with my New Zealand Money.

See you soon, as soon as I can.
Financial Markets keep me very busy in these days and I have not a lot of spare time to write in this blog.
Sorry about that.
I'll do my best.

Bye

No comments: